Building Relationships in a Small Setting!
We all strive on relationships! So much benefits come when we are able to sit with others and pray, study and talk about life. Small Groups are just for that. If you would like to be a part of a small group, then we would love to help you find one that fits your needs. You can register your name at the information table in the church lobby so that we can connect with you. Or for more information, call Pastor Keith Jackson at 808-966-9489 ext. 2. Check out our small groups that is currently available:
- Men/Women starting 3-9-17 (no child care): Thursday Evenings, 6:00pm at Sure Foundation Puna in Gathering Room. Small Group Leader: Summer Torina, 808-557-1132.
- Men/Women starting 3-9-17 (no child care): Thursday Evenings, 6:00pm at Sure Foundation Puna in Classroom 1. Small Group Leader: Dale and Carol, 808-217-3721.
- For women only starting 3-5-17 (no child care): Sundays, 12:45pm at Sure Foundation Puna in Gathering Room. Small Group Leader: Nona Kanuha, 808-430-4375.
- Men/Women Marriage 101 starting 3-19-17 (no child care): Sunday Evenings, 5:00pm at Sure Foundation Puna in Classroom 1. Small Group Leader: Pamela Luis, Licensed Counselor, 808-987-7879.
- Men/Women starting 3-13-17: Thursday Evenings, 7:00pm at 15-1977 3rd Ave. HPP (Go down Makuu, turn right on 3rd.) Small Group Leader: Larry and Robin Peck, 808-557-4342 or 808-960-1316.